Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My vacation in the sea





Last year I went to the sea with my family. My brothers were played football. Also, my sister was cleaned and helped my mother. Moreover, we cooked in there. The food was delicious. I enjoyed with them. Also, we washed the dishes together. And we sat on the beach. We built houses from the sand on the beach. My sisters and I collected the shells from the beach and the beautiful forms. We swam there and we enjoyed. And my brothers had skied on the sea. I want to ski, but this is not allowed in my family. And most importantly, we spent a good time with family. In the end we went back to the house.

1 comment:

  1. 70%

    Verb errors:
    1. My brothers were played
    2. my sister was cleaned
    3. my brothers had skied
    4. I want

    All of these should be simple past.

    I think you had a great time at the beach, and I'm sorry you didn't get to ski.

    ReplyDelete